Little Pots of Gold....BLOGS
This month I thought I might encourage you to start your own blog.
Start my own blog! You might be thinking.... "It's too hard. I'm too tired. I just don't have anything to say." I hope you will consider leaving those excuses behind. Many teachers are blogging and I can't say enough about the power of blogging in your life as a new teacher to our district. It will help you reflect, communicate, get feedback, and collaborate. I, myself, was a novice blogger three years ago. I'm happy to say that I feel like my blogging experience will always be a journey of discovery -- and I kinda like that.
There are some cool blogging platforms available on the web. I use www.blogspot.com. Pick one that speaks to you and then... jump in! Let me know if you decide to get one up and running!
If you would like to get started a little slower, you can start by following other bloggers or reading blogs written to share ideas with teachers. I know when I first started I looked at what others were doing to get some idea about what I might write about. Here is a list of the Best Teacher Blogs of 2015: http://edublogawards.com/2015-finalists/
You will find a listing of links you can click on to find advice, suggestions, lessons, ideas, and resources that you can use to make your work each day more effective and efficient.
To blog or not to blog....

No comments:
Post a Comment